When building your own home, some situations call for special needs and specially manufactured products to cope with the given conditions. For example, coping with chemicals or high temperature. Therefore Edmonds has developed vents for almost any given situation.
A 150mm wind driven turbine ventilator. The Sewer Vent incorporates stainless steel bearings & aluminium shaft to withstand the impact of noxious air streams from sewers, pits and drains.
An active ventilation system is recommended for these applications to ensure there is air movement in the system to decrease gaseous build ups. Applications: Ventilation of sewer systems, pits and drains.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from a UV stable, hail resistant engineering polymer with a vertical vane design.
- Precision stainless steel bearings capable of handling harsh environments.
- Designed to fit directly onto a 150mm PVC pipe.
- Can be adapted to fit 100mm pipe as well.
- Presently available in white.
150mm – 100mm Adaptor
Sure Draft chimney and flue improver is a unique cowl made specifically for use on chimneys and flues where hot exhaust gases are expected.
Many chimneys and flues experience occasional back drafting when winds driving from a specific direction are interfered with by nearby buildings, trees or natural topography. This is a very uncomfortable experience for house occupants, as smoke is driven back into the home.Click Here For More Information
Poor chimney design can also be a cause of back drafting but there is no easy solution in this case. The product utilises an internal heat shield to protect the bearing and incorporates an external aluminium heat sink to also control the bearing temperature. The Tandaco bearing is packed with heat tolerant grease. Sure Draft prevents downdraft by causing a positive updraft in the flue or chimney. It is important that the turbine be well exposed to the wind to minimise eddies developing on the leeward side.
A 300mm roof mounted, thermostatically controlled powered ventilator.
The Maestro is designed to exhaust heat from the roof space of a home, increasing the comfort levels for the occupants. It runs on a 12V DC power system that can be directly connected to a solar panel if required.
- Removal of heat trapped in the roof cavity of a home in summer.
- Removal of moisture trapped in the roof cavity of a home in winter.
- When used with Whirly Mate ventilates living areas.
Features and Benefits:
- Low consumption of power (11 watts).
- Reliable operation regardless of wind speed.
- Quiet operation (63 dBA @ 1m).
- One Maestro is equivalent to 2-3 wind driven ventilators (when tested to AS4740).
- Malleable base fits most roof types up to 45°.
- Also available as a solar powered model.